Memory Care Communities & Homes
Sensory Outings brings Montessori activities for early to late stage Alzheimer’s residents in the Denver metro area, Castle Rock and Longmont areas. We offer a1 hour program – mornings or afternoons – at a reasonable cost. Sensory Outings professionals give individual interaction, maximum engagement and socialization so no sleeping or boredom occurs, and there is a lot for men to do. Click here for an article about Montessori Methods (Today’s Geriatric Medicine).
Call now 303/717-5134 or SOC@SensoryOutings.org .
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our staff will follow these procedures:
- We will take the COVID-19 test before we start up.
- If negative, then we will take our temperature in the morning each day.
- At each a memory care community, we will get screen and they will our temperature too.
- We will have disposable filter 3 ply masks, disposable gloves and disinfect individual items after each use.
- At each a memory care community, we will visit your residents outside – one resident at a table (see photos below. There will be hand sanitizers available to each resident
- Residents at wheat Ridge – Rocky Mountain memory care.
Montessori activities include Words & Numbers, Kitchen Activities, Men’s Work Area, Maps & Countries, Arts & Crafts, Sports & Games. Examples of men’s work are build-a-box, nuts & bolts, pipes & tubes, tool matching, wrenches & screws, sanding, wood duck polishing, flash light repair, poker chips sorts, globe & maps, golf balls & mini-muffin tin. Examples of women’s activities are loom & weaving, cross stitching, dominoes, color matching, dough & cookies cutters, easel & painting, flower arranging and letters & words.
Memory Care Communities – Our clients include MorningStar Senior Living at Littleton, Parker, Wheat Ridge, Jordan and Ridgegate, Juniper Village at Aurora and Louisville, Sunrise at Pinehurst, Garden Terrace Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence at Aurora, Chelsea Place, Willow Place and Greenridge Place at Anthem Memory Care, Bethany Care Center, Pine Trail Grove, Renew at Saddlerock, Cherry Hills Memory Care, Harvard Square Memory Care, Assured Assisted Living Homes, Lakewood Memory Care, Almost Like Home, Solange Assisted Living Homes, Sierra Care Center, Allison Care Center, Millbrook Homes, and ILA Senior Living.
We provide two SOC professionals to visit up to 15 residents in their community. This video shows what Sensory Outings provides for a memory care communities.
Residential Memory Care Homes
- We provide one SOC professional to visit up to 8 residents in their residential home.
Family Homes and Private (1-on-1) Visits
- We visit your spouse or family member in their own home or memory care facility. First visit is free as an introduction to our staff and your loved one. They will get to know each other and our professional will understand what your loved one like to do (watercoloring, wood working, baking, playing card, etc.). We will visit early evenings on the weekdays or weekends. Our fee is $40/hr after that $20/30min (fee includes staffing, insurance, supplies and activities).
- For references email Aspen Hills (email@example.com) or Assured Assisted Living (firstname.lastname@example.org (LeGasse Jr)).