Themes: Seasonal, holidays, people, animals, fruits, trees, and mores
Themes: Nature, travel, art, history, and mores.
Themes: Ice cream, dogs, countries, gardening, gemstones and more.
Cross word puzzles: http://www.qets.com/crossword_puzzles.htm.
- Three rhymes word games that are printable click here: doe-a-deer, tons-a-fun, and rain-words.
- Two missing letters that are printable click here: menstuff and milkshake.
- Geography game: The continents are colored and the residents has to guess the name of the continent. The caregiver will have a cut out a names of the continents. Click here to download the PDF: Montessori-world-map-and-continents:colors
- Land, Air, and Water Animals Sorting Cards – Six animals that live on land, air and water. Click here to download the PDF:Air-Land-and-Water-Animals-Sorting-Cards.
- Sense of smell: Click here to download the PDF: Sense of smell
- Sand paper grades: Click here to download the PDF: Sandpapergrade
We understand what people with dementia like to do for activities – we have 10+ years experience with dementia and activities! We have compiled a list of activities with explanations and the stages of dementia (e.g., Sorting, Matching, Men’s Work) so become a new member to learn more !