Terms of Service
This User Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal document which sets out your rights and obligations, and those of Sensory Outings Company (“Sensory Outings Company” or “we” or “Sensory Outings Center” or “service/s” or “product/s”.
You must take the time to read and understand this Agreement before registering for a Sensory Outings Companyaccount. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us on the terms of this Agreement.
- Our Services
Sensory Outings Company provides Members-only content upon payment of an annual fee for an Activities Coordinator Membership or Nurse Membership or Caregivers Membership. We also sometimes refer to this as a Sensory Outings Company Membership.
We reserve the right to change the pricing and/or availability of our free content and Members-only content for any reason and without notice.
Sensory Outings Company is not responsible for non-delivery or technical limitations of the end user for any reason. We provide a frequently asked questions page and Contact form if you need help.
If you object to anything on our website, please let us know by contacting us via our Contact form, with as much detail as possible. We take your views into account and will take whatever action we deem appropriate (including, sometimes, no action).
We do occasionally make mistakes and are grateful when you alert us to them. We will correct mistakes where appropriate and possible but have no obligation to do so.
We always do our best to be accurate, but Sensory Outings Company does not guarantee the accuracy of any content provided.
Some of our content may mention old-fashioned views, beliefs or practices. Just because we mention them doesn't mean we promote or condone them.
We are not responsible if information on our website is not accurate, complete or current.
We are not responsible for the way you use the information on our website.
- Sensory Outings Company Membership
- Sensory Outings Company Membership is a time-limited account on our website provided to you upon payment of a fee.
- We provide Members (you) with a password protected user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account, and for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify Sensory Outings Company immediately of unauthorized use or breach of security and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you share access to a computer or device.
- Please remember that your account is strictly for your use only and you may not share your username and password or use your account to download and print for anyone else and in volume.
- Accounts are subject to an acceptable use policy, and user accounts are monitored. Accounts that are found to be downloading excessive resources are subject to review.
- In accordance with our Copyright Terms, you will not redistribute any resources downloaded through your Sensory Outings Company Membership and you understand that any resources you download from our website are for your use only.
- You agree to abide by the Sensory Outings Company Copyright terms.
- You agree that a breach of any of the general Terms and Conditions will lead to your Sensory Outings CompanyMembership being immediately suspended. It is at Sensory Outings Company absolute discretion as to whether your account will be reinstated.
- You understand and agree that we will monitor your usage of our website to allow us to determine whether a violation has, or is, occurring.
- You understand and agree that our refund policy is strictly 14 days from the date of payment of your Membership.
- For your safety, credit/debit card details are not stored on our servers nor shared with third parties.
- You acknowledge that all our website content remains the property of Sensory Outings Company at all times.
- It is up to you to provide a working email address for your account, so that we may provide our services to you. Sensory Outings Company is not responsible for non-receipt of transactional or essential emails.
- International Use
Users from all over the world have access to our website. You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable User Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from United States of America or the country in which you reside.
You agree to indemnify Sensory Outings Company from any and all liabilities, losses, costs, claims and expenses incurred directly or indirectly (including reasonable legal fees) that may arise from your use of Sensory Outings Company or your violation of these Terms and Conditions. This indemnity includes both any liability to third parties, and other costs and losses incurred by Sensory Outings Company.
Usage and Modification of Our Services
Sensory Outings Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of our services, with or without notice.
You agree that Sensory Outings Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our services.
- Consequences of Violating This Agreement
If you violate, breach or act against the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, Sensory Outings Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our website and our Members-only content, even if your Membership period is not finished. We may take any other action against you if we feel it is appropriate.
- Links to Other Websites or Resources
Where links are provided to other websites or resources, Sensory Outings Company has no control over these sites and resources and is not responsible for their availability, does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that Sensory Outings Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Use of Sensory Outings Company Materials
All activities, articles, information, printable resources, illustrations and photographs and other materials presented on our website are subject to copyright and/or licensed to Sensory Outings Company. You may not reproduce, extract, share or otherwise make available to third parties any part of our website. We protect our property.
- Availability of our Website
We do our best, but do not guarantee that our website will operate continuously without interruptions or be error free.
- Limitations of liability
Sensory Outings Company‘s liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence) with regard to these Terms and Conditions, use of the Website and/or any Sensory Outings Company service shall be limited to the amount paid by you (if any) in the 12 months preceding the event giving rise to the claim.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that in no event will Sensory Outings Company or its affiliates, suppliers or Resellers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss or damage) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service, or the provision of or failure to provide technical or other support service, whether arising in tort (including negligence) contract or any other legal theory, even if Sensory Outings Company, its affiliates, suppliers or Resellers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Intellectual property
The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Sensory Outings Company or other third-party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners including us.
Any material or information downloaded from our website is subject to Copyright Terms. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information downloaded from our website without prior written authorisation from a director of Sensory Outings Company.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our Privacy Statement.
- Refund Policy
Sensory Outings Company is designed to make your job easier, and we back that up with our refund policy. If you're not happy with your Sensory Outings Company membership, just contact us within 30 days of your purcahse and we will process a refund. While we hope it doesn't come to that, we'll make it as painless as possible by returning the funds to the same card or account that was used at the time of purchase. This generally takes 3 to 5 business days once processed.